NOTABLE APPLICATIONS RECEIVED
- Application submitted for Rosemount District Centre Enhancement Scheme. Upgrade the urban space to make the area more inviting to residents, businesses, and visitors. Reconfigure the carpark to maximise its functionality whilst also improving pedestrian links to and through the District Centre. The footpath fronting the businesses is to be rearranged to create a plaza. Green space is created around the car park and some of this space has been considered for the implementation of biodiversity measures / SUDS and/or landscaping. Marian Road is to incorporate traffic calming measures along it within the area of the district centre.
- Additional information submitted for change of use from Medical Centre to Day Care Centre at Unit 13, First Floor, Rathfarnham Shopping Centre.
- Additional information submitted regarding the application for a granny flat extension at 207 Ballyboden Road.
- Section 254 Licence application submitted for the installation of a Street works solution to address identified mobile and wireless broadband coverage blackspots at Willbrook, Ballyboden Road.
NOTABLE DECISIONS MADE
- Permission granted to construct 1 house at the sid of an existing house at 1 Knocklyon Gren, Knocklyon.
- Permission grantd to demolish one 1 house a construct 4 houses at 124 Templeville Avenue, Templeogue.
- Additiona information requested regarding the application to install a telecommunications street work solution on Knocklyon Road.
APPEALS NOTIFIED TO AN BORD PLEANALA
AN BORD PLEANALA APPEAL DECISIONS
For a full list of planning applications and decisions, please visit: