NOTABLE APPLICATIONS RECEIVED
- Application submitted to construct 1 house a the side of an existing house at 23 Knocklyon Close.
NOTABLE DECISIONS MADE
- Permission granted to construct a single storey pitched roof extension to side to include new entrance lobby at Templeogue Tennis Club, Templeohue Road.
- Additional information sought regarding the application to extend Lily Pad Creche and Montessori between 16 and 17 Main Street, Rathfarnham.
APPEALS NOTIFIED TO AN BORD PLEANALA
- Appeal notified regarding SDCC’s decision to grant permission for the construction of a two-storey granny flat at the side of 48 Dargle Wood, Knocklyon.
- Appeal notified regarding SDCC’s decision to grant permission for the retention of the existing obscure glazed screen providing natural light to the stairwell at Woodley Lodge, Washington Lane, Dublin 14.
- Appeal notified regarding SDCC’s decision to refuse permission for the construction of 3 houses on a site bounded by St. Patrick’s Cottages, Whitechurch Road, and Grange Park, Rathfarnham.
AN BORD PLEANALA APPEAL DECISIONS
- Appeal withdrawn against SDCC’s decision to grant permission to increase the number of residential units from 38 to 44 on lands at the junction of Grange Road, Nutgrove Avenue and Loreto Terrace, Rathfarnham.
For a full list of planning applications and decisions, please visit: