NOTABLE APPLICATIONS RECEIVED
- Clarification of additional information submitted regarding the application to demolish an existing structure and construct a granny flat at 207 Ballyboden Road.
- Application submitted for change of use of private dwelling to a 7-bedroom guest house at Carrick, Dodder Park Road, Rathfarnham.
- Application submitted to demolish a dormer bungalow and construct a new dormer bungalow at Spanish Oaks, Newton Lane, Rathfarnham.
- Application submitted for change of use of residential unit to retail and office space at 1 Dodder Park Drive, Rathfarnham.
NOTABLE DECISIONS MADE
- Additional information requested regarding the application to construct an 18 meter high tlecommunications street-work structure on Killinniny Road, Ballycullen.
- Additional information requested regarding the application to construct one housea the side of an existing house at 1 Monalea Park, Firhouse.
APPEALS NOTIFIED TO AN BORD PLEANALA
AN BORD PLEANALA APPEAL DECISIONS
- An Bord Pleanala amended the conditions of the planning permission granted by SDCC to construct 11 residential units on lands surrounding Rockwood House, Stocking Lane, Ballyboden.
For a full list of planning applications and decisions, please visit: