NOTABLE APPLICATIONS RECEIVED
- Additional information submitted regarding the application to construct 2 houses on the site adjacent to Lynbrook, Whitechurch Road.
- Application submitted to construct 1 house at the side of an existing house at 5 Willbrook Estate. Rathfarnham.
- Application submitted for change of use from butcher shop to restaurant at 21 Main Street, Rathfarnham.
NOTABLE DECISIONS MADE
- Permission granted to change the residential type and increase the number of previously approved residential units from 17 to 24 houses at Ballycullen Gate, Oldcourt Road,Firhouse.
- Permission refused to construct a two-storey coffee shop with conection to the existing Centra at Whitechurch Shopping Centre.
APPEALS NOTIFIED TO AN BORD PLEANALA
- Appeal notified regarding SDCC’s decision to grant permission for the attic conversion for storage with 2 dormer windows to the rear. Side first floor extension for 2 additional bedrooms with raised gable to side. 2 storey front extension with gable. Front bay window extension with pitched roof over. Widening of front vehicular access. Raised fencing and gate to front and side of front garden. Single storey extension to rear. 4 Velux windows to the front roof area at 57 Dodder Park Lower, Rathfarnham.
AN BORD PLEANALA APPEAL DECISIONS
For a full list of planning applications and decisions, please visit: