NOTABLE APPLICATIONS RECEIVED
- Additional information requested regarding the application to construct 1 house at the side of an existing house at 93 Ballytore Road, Rathfarnham.
- Additional information submitted subdivide the vacant café unit for a restaurant and café at Two Oaks, Scholarstown Road.
- Section 254 application submitted to erect an 18-metre telecommunications street-works structure on Killinniny Road, Ballycullen.
NOTABLE DECISIONS MADE
- Permission refused to demolish the existing doctor’s surgery and replace it with a new extended building at 1A Orwell Park Heights, Templeogue.
- Additiional information submitted regarding the application for revisions to previously prmitted development on lands at Ballyroan House, Ballyroan Heights, namrly the construction of a new split level 2-storey 4-bedroom house with associated private open space.
- Additional information requested regarding the application to construct a Dublin GAA facility on townlands at Tymon North and Templeogue, Spawelll Golf and Leisure Centre, Templeogue.
APPEALS NOTIFIED TO AN BORD PLEANALA
AN BORD PLEANALA APPEAL DECISIONS
For a full list of planning applications and decisions, please visit: