NOTABLE APPLICATIONS RECEIVED
- Application submitted to construct 1 house at the side of an existing house at 636 Whitechurch Road, Rathfarnham.
NOTABLE DECISIONS MADE
- Permission granted for the Construction of a new bus interchange to replace that existing at Red Cow Luas park and ride car park. The proposed works consist of the provision of 9 new sawtooth type bus bays, bus shelters, overhead canopies, a bicycle building, passenger and driver welfare facilities, and an electrical substation. A new carriageway arrangement for bus access and circulation including a reconfiguration of the western car park layout to allow for provision of taxi and drop off facilities is also proposed. The proposed works also include minor realignment of the park and ride access road between the mini roundabout entrance to the western car park and the mini roundabout entrance to the eastern car park. The existing Luas stop, depot building, surface parking facilities and bus interchange were originally granted permission under LRO 59 of 199
- Additional information requested regarding the application for a New single storey training building 12m x 6m with pitched roof & 4 no. roof lights to northeast of existing clubhouse, & planning retention sought for range 2 to the south of existing ranges & associated ground work at BRC Shooting Club, Bohernabreena Road.
- Clarification of additional information sought regarding the application to construct 1 house at the side of an existing house at 2 Knocklyon Heights.
APPEALS NOTIFIED TO AN BORD PLEANALA
- Appeal notified against SDCC’s decision to grant permission for the development of a cemetery including: 8,047 No. traditional burial plots; Columbarium walls; 1 single storey reception building (214.7m2 Gross Floor Area (GFA)) comprising a reception, 1 office, 1 reception store, WC, kitchenette with photovoltaic (PV) solar panels at roof level; and the provision of an ancillary maintenance shed, bin and battery storage structures; The development includes a new vehicular access road from Garters Lane to the N7 /M7 Naas Road, with 2 vehicular access points serving the proposed cemetery; 110 car parking spaces (25 spaces to the east of the reception building and 85 within overflow car park areas to the south of the development); 8 bicycle parking stands; and all associated hard and soft landscape and boundary treatment works including the reshaping of an existing lake and provision of a footbridge; provision of SUDS measures, associated lighting, associated signage, site services (foul and surface water drainage and water supply); and all other associated site excavation, infrastructural and site development works above and below ground, on lands at Citywest Hotel & Convention Centre, Saggart.
AN BORD PLEANALA APPEAL DECISIONS
- An Bord Pleanala upheld the decision of SDCC to refuse permission for the construction of 1 house at the side of an existing house at 50A Springvale, Edmonstown Road.
For a full list of planning applications and decisions, please visit: