Very successful Dublin Florist located in the Knocklyon Shopping Centre with an excellent reputation built up over 35 years.
Knocklyon Shopping Centre comprises a neighbourhood centre with a large Supervalu supermarket as anchor tenant and 12 retail units together with a large car park.
The centre has a wide residential catchment area, with easy access to the M50 motorway (about 2 minutes), and is located about mid-way between north and south, allowing fast access to all of Dublin and north Wicklow for deliveries.
Knocklyon Florists offers contemporary, upmarket designs, using the freshest, top quality flowers, sourced and shipped direct from the Dutch auctions.
The shop is in a premium location in the Knocklyon Shopping Centre directly opposite the main entrance to the Musgrave owned Supervalu supermarket and next door to the very popular Brambles restaurant.
Nearest florist shops are Tallaght, Rathfarnham village and Ballinteer SC, all quite some distance from the shop.
- Excellent foot fall in the Centre with Supervalu supermarket the anchor tenant along with established businesses Brambles Coffee Shop, LLoyds Pharmacy, Credit Union and Doctors and Dental surgery
- A well-established business with consistent strong profits.
- Good loyal clientele
- 28 years trading in Knocklyon Shopping Centre
- Population of Knocklyon over 50k and growing
- Excellent Website
- In all, the business is ready to walk into and make a return on investment immediately
- An attractive first time buyers business
- Free car parking
- Business enjoys superb local reputation
- The shop has potential for gaining wedding and corporate/event work
- Certified excellent turnover
- Detailed financial and business information available to interested purchasers, on a strictly confidential basis.
Contact for more details.
Marie Kenny B.Sc. Psychology
Client Services Manager
RDA Accountants Limited
Direct Dial: +353 53 9170507