The Ballyfermot IT Centre has been successful once again in gaining funding under the Momentum Programme to deliver IT Solutions & Customer Care training programme on a 23 week full-time basis. During this time participants will also take part in 10 weeks full-time work placement with sourced IT companies around Dublin. Under this training, job-seekers can access an Industrial Led Certification for FREE while taking advantage of networking opportunities in relevant work placements.
• 70-640 Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Configuring
• 70-642 Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure Configuring
• Customer Care skills
• Job Seeking Skills Including CV Preparation
• Work Placement
Learner Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Momentum Programme learners must meet the following criteria:
• Be unemployed for 12 months or longer and
• Be in receipt of Jobseekers Allowance, Jobseekers Benefit or be signing on for Social Insurance Contribution Credits for 12 months or longer and
• Be actively seeking work.
• Learners must apply through Employment Services at the Department of Social Protection to confirm their eligibility and to be placed on waitlist.
Must also possess
• Certificate in CompTIA A+, OR Network + and /or, 1 MCP
• Access to a computer with Internet Access
• Interest in Computer Networks
• A willingness to work hard to achieve this certification
This initiative is supported under Momentum Programme, funded under the European Labour Market Education Training Fund.
If you are eligible and interested please register your interest with Laverne at email@example.com as they will be hosting their first information session in the next few weeks. First instance of the programme due to commence in September with 2 more programme scheduled for 2015.