NOTABLE APPLICATIONS RECEIVED
- Application submitted for Loreto Abbey, Grange Road, Rathfarnham for the development on site for Phase 1 (of a 2-phase future masterplan) partial demolitions, refurbishment and a new circulation link extension to the existing Loreto Abbey Complex, protected structures (RPS no.s 252 and 253) at the Grange Road Loreto Rathfarnham for use as Gaelcholaiste an Phiarsaigh; The proposed Phase 1 works shall consist of partial demolitions of two storey link and toilet extensions; construction of a new 787sq.m replacement four storey glazed circulation extension linking the existing 1725 Georgian House and 1890’s St. Anne’s buildings; refurbishment works to the existing 1725 Georgian House and 1890’s St. Anne’s buildings, with works to the ground floor of the 1903 Gymnasium Building (all forming part of the protected structure RPS no. 253) totalling 3,854sq.m; demolition of 20th Century extension to, and holding works for future re-use, to Northern Gate Lodge (RPS No. 252); construction of temporary school prefabricated toilet accommodation for school use during the phasing of the main construction works; on-site drop-off, set-down and vehicular parking provisions, and associated off-site works adjoining the shared access road/ right of way with the Loreto Abbey Apartment Development; all associated hard- and soft- surface play areas, bicycle parking area and landscaping, boundary treatments; associated surface water attenuation, foul and surface water drainage connections, site Under Section 34 of the Act, the applications for permission may be granted permission, subject to or without conditions, or refused.
- Application submitted for an amendment to existing planning permission: change of style of the new house already granted under SD21A/0233 in the side garden to have a more traditional design and layout at 1, Kilakee Park, Dublin 24.
- Application submitted for South on the site south of Oldcourt Road, Firhouse which forms part of an overall permitted residential development under Ref. SD17A/0468 & has the approved name of ‘Ballycullen Gate’; The proposed development consists of a change of dwelling type and increase in number from 17 permitted houses to 26 proposed houses; The proposed dwellings are comprised of 12 three bed semi-detached 2 storey houses, 6 two bed semi-detached dormer houses, 6 two & three bed detached & semi-detached bungalows, 1 three bed detached 2 storey house and 1 four bed split level detached house; The proposed development also includes for all associated site development works, car parking, open spaces and landscaping, on a site area of 0.82ha; The effect of the proposed development will be a modification to an extant permission under Ref. SD17A/0468.
NOTABLE DECISIONS MADE
- Permission granted for the construction of 8 houses at Palmyra, Whitechurch Road, Rathfarnham
- Permission refused fgor the constructuon of 1 house at the side ofd an existing house at 50A, Springvale, Edmonstown Road, Rathfarnham.
APPEALS NOTIFIED TO AN BORD PLEANALA
- Appeal notified to An Bord Pleanala regarding DSCC’s decision to refuse permission to construct and reinstate tea rooms to include reception; main tea room area; kitchen; lobby; 2 wc’s; patio area and parking and to install a septic tank and percolation area with all ancillary site works at O’Neills Tea Rooms, Cruagh Road, Rathfarnham.
AN BORD PLEANALA APPEAL DECISIONS
For a full list of planning applications and decisions, please visit: