NOTABLE APPLICATIONS RECEIVED
- Application submitted to construct 8 houses at Palmyra, Whitechurch Road, Rathfarnham.
- Application submitted to construct 1 house at the side of an existing house at 1 Knocklyon Close, Knocklyon.
- Application submitted to make amendments to retail units at the new ‘Two Oaks’ residential development (formerly Liam Cosgrave’s land) on the Scholarstown Road.
- Application submitted for the construction of a new 2-storey building to incorporate a coffee shop at Centra, Whitechurch Shopping Centre, Whitechurch Green, Edmondstown.
- Application submitted to construct 3 houses on land bounded by St. Patrick’s Cottages, Whitechurch Road and Grange Park, Rathfarnham.
NOTABLE DECISIONS MADE
- Permission refused to construct and re-instate tea rooms at O’Neill’s Tea Rooms, Cruagh Road, Rathfarnham.
APPEALS NOTIFIED TO AN BORD PLEANALA
AN BORD PLEANALA APPEAL DECISIONS
For a full list of planning applications and decisions, please visit: