Hi, I’m Shyami Nazzaro. I’m a massage therapist with a small, serene, women-focused massage practice in Westbourne Lodge, which is within easy walking distance of so many estates in the Knocklyon area.
My ITEC-certified training is in holistic, sports/deep tissue, and pregnancy massage. The massage work that I do is always tailored to the needs and preferences of each client, and is often a much-needed mix of muscle-melting relaxation and targeted work to relieve painful areas (and always in keeping with your preference for deep, medium, or light pressure). Simply book your session length, and with that time, we will focus on whatever issues you wish to address during the session. I am passionate about great massage, and my goal with every treatment is that you leave feeling amazing.
What can my practice do for you?
- Boost your physical and emotional wellbeing
- Improve your sleep
- Decrease or eliminate pain in your body
- Provide a crucial break from your stresses and concerns
- Create a more positive outlook
- Counteract stress from work, family life, or studies
- Allow for quicker recovery time for runners, cyclists, and other active women
- Improve athletic performance
- Increase your comfort during pregnancy, and help you achieve a positive birth outcome
My hours and location in the community (Westbourne Lodge) make it easy to incorporate massage therapy into your life. Treatments are by appointment and opening hours are:
Mon: 10am to 8:30pm
Tues: 10am to 8:30pm
Wed: 6pm to 8:30pm
Thurs: 10am to 8:30pm
Fri: 10am to 5:30pm
Sat: 10am to 2pm
I look forward to helping you feel relaxed and joyful in your body.